Saturday, March 27, 2010

Data insertion error to be resolved please

I cannot insert data using your statements posted.  The error message is listed below.  I get a similar error when I try to insert 1 row of data or all rows of data.

The problem is that height is a column with 3 digits, 1 of which is after the decimal point and you have listed a 4 digit number for height.

Since other people will be using this information I think it would be best if the creators of these statements make the changes they would like to have made and re-post the SQL statements.  Just my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I updated the source on Google Docs. The height and weight fields were changed to 5,1 (both) because in our testing we saw the error.

    Sorry.

    Ray and I were sitting side by side trying to verify everything that we were doing, but it got late (close to 11pm Wednesday) when we were finishing up. We thought we used the stuff that we posted, but evidently we used what was local on our hard-drive and not what I posted.

    Again, I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you VERY MUCH for the really quick change Tom!!

    ReplyDelete